Visiting address in oslo
Public transport to Arts Council Norway in Oslo
There are several routes to reach Arts Council Norway's offices by public transport. We recommend walking from one these stops:
- Alexander Kiellands plass: Bus 21, 33, 34, 54 and 55B.
- Sannergata: Bus 21 and 33.
- Biermannsgate: Tram 11, 12 and 13.
- Birkelunden: Tram 11, 12 and 13. Bus 30.
- Lilleborg kirke: Bus 20
Visiting address in Trondheim
Dronningens gate 7
Arts Council Norway and the Cultural Fund: Postboks 8052 Dep, 0031 Oslo
The Audio and Visual Fund: Postboks 8191 Dep, 0034 Oslo
Government Grants for Artists: Postboks 8192 Dep, 0034 Oslo
Contact information for employees
Do you want to apply for funding from Arts Council Norway?
Our funding schemes are mainly directed at artists living and working in Norway, as well as projects in Norway or with participation from Norwegian artists or arts institutions. We offer limited information on our funding schemes in English. If you are interested in funding, please contact us to make sure you are eligible and apply for the right funding scheme.
The Cultural Fund
- Visual arts: Birgit Bærøe
- Music: Agnes Kroepelien
- Performing arts: Yrjan Svarva
- Literature: Hege Langballe Andersen
- Cultural heritage: Stig Kalvatn
- Arenas for art: Hilde Stenseng
- Interdisciplinary activities: Line Fallan Sørensen
Government Grants for Artists
The Audio and Visual Fund
International cultural cooperation
- EEA Grants Culture: Brit Holtebekk
- Creative Europe: Thea Breivik
- Norwegian-Islandic cultural cooperation: Erling Haraldseth
Do you need help with filling out the digital application form?
Norsk kulturråd, Fakturamottak DFØ, Postboks 4104, 2307 Hamar