Før søknadsfristen mottar Kulturrådet mange henvendelser fra europeiske aktører som ønsker flere partnere til sitt prosjekt. Denne artikkelen oppdateres fortløpende etter hvert som partnersøk kommer inn. Å finne riktige partnere er en svært viktig del av å utvikle et godt prosjekt – beregn god tid! Flere råd finner du her.
Organisasjoner som søker partnere i forbindelse med utlysningen for samarbeidsprosjekter 2016:
- Auditorium Conciliazione, Italy working on Valorization of archeological sites through performing arts; ancient theatres; performing arts (theatre and dance) co-production and circulation; professionals' training; networking.
- Authors i Aarhus (Arhus University), Denmark, audience development within the literature field. SILO "Socially Inclusive Literature Operation".
- Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M), Spain, visual and performing arts, European identity, art and knowledge as a tool of transformation
- Chão de Oliva, Sintra, Portugal, Cooperation in dance, theatre, puppetry (adults)
- Santiago de Compostela – Culture Department), Spain Wom@rt creativity of women from a pluri-sectorial perspective (music, dance, visual arts, film, literature, etc.), and entrepreneurial capacity.
- Vantaa public library, Finland aims to co-create model for libraries as publishing centres for local and small editions literature. By doing this the libraries would "produce new functionality in the library spaces and thus contribute to the continuation and development of libraries as literary arenas.
- Granada International Festival of Music and Dance (Spain) is looking for partners to join DANSART, a project focused on the cultural legacy of the choreographer Sergei Diaghilev.
Vega-Sierra Elvira (a Local Public Entity consisting of more than 32 municipalities in Granada – Andalusia, Spain). They are interested on finding partners to create a network of cultural and natural "scenarios" linked to the works of great European artists.
Rey Ardid, Spain is a nonprofit organization that was created in 1991 to attend the need of people affected by mental illness. This project wants to bring together two areas that share an interest in the social function of culture.
Organisasjoner som søker partnere i forbindelse med utlysningen for plattformstøtte 2016.
- Theatre Inestable, Spain, PLATFORM Strand (Performing Arts) wants to create a European Platform of creative centers and theaters that work with emerging artists.