I forbindelse med utlysningen av midler til samarbeidsprosjekter mottar Kulturrådet mange henvendelser fra europeiske aktører som ønsker å samarbeide med en norsk partner. Å finne riktig partner tar tid, men kan gi deg inngang til interessante faglige nettverk. Husk å beregne god tid! Vi har gjort en grov sortering, men mange henvender seg bredt og ønsker partnere fra ulike deler av kultursektoren.
Finner du ikke den du er på jakt etter? Da kan vi hjelpe deg med å legge ut et partnersøk via deskene i alle medlemslandene. Mal for partnersøk finner du her.
organisasjoner som søker partnere i forbindelse med utlysningen for 2018
Kulturarv - Kulturarvåret 2018
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews wishes to be a partner in a project tackling issues such as preventing anti-semitism and xenophobia. Interdisciplinary cultural and educational projects as well as audience development is of interest.
- Šibenik fortress, Croatia is searching to become a partner in a project for European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018. Working with cultural heritage, fortifications, cultural tourism, innovation, sustainability, new technologies in heritage presentation, audience development, cultural management, cultural events organization.
- Association of Cultural Heritage Education in Finland is devopling the project "HERITAGE HUBS" which aims to develop a practical tool and method for educational professionals and schools throughout Europe to enable the integration of heritage, culture and intercultural dialogue and learning in their everyday work.
- Angels Post Service (Ukraina) works with public organizations for elderly people and wants to develop a project with focus on local handcraft in cooperation with museums and cultural handcraft festivals.
- Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Belgrade wants to develop Cooperation projects in the field of heritage, visual art and digitization related to the heritage of the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Belgrade.
- Memorial park "Kragujevacki oktobar" (Serbia) wants to develop a project on the characteristics of a society/country when they are on the brink of war or conflict. Looking for partners that are institutions dealing with antiwar studies, communication, civil rights, performing arts, visual arts, cultural heritage, publishing etc.
- Le cercle bleu (FR). The purpose of the project "Secret of works of art" is audience development, especially targeting youth, using digital technologies. Looking for partners that are European broadcasters, European museums, galleries, art centers, schools.
- Culture and sports Association PAOK (Kypros) wants to be a partner in a Pan European Folklore/Heritage Festivals. Each partner will organize a folklore festival in its city/community and also will participate in other partners' festivals. Activities: Dance performances, traditional songs and music, presentation of traditional occupations, handicrafts training.
- Département of Seine-et-Marne (FR) is working on a project that aims at creating « Living Labs » whose mission is to rethink part or all of a historic monument or European museum's tour circuits, in order to make them more accessible to all publics.
- Association of historic Towns of Slovenia is planning a project aiming to bring untraditional art contents and new audiences in historic sites; promote undiscovered historic cities/sites as a venue for innovation, creativity and different art events; provide new learning opportunities for young artists.
- Cinesthesia, Greece aims at creating a cultural exchange among three European cities/ locations. Their common ground is not a specific chronological moment of reference, about an when economic, commercial or industrial development met with cultural wealth as a result of intense interactions with Europe.
- Les Dissonances Academy, France is interested in working together with institutions (conservatories, concert halls, orchestras…) to create Les Dissonances Academy and give young talents the opportunity to experiment with an alternative way of playing the music.
- MOTO, Serbia wants to develop a project with the focus on providing support to young artists (and students) in the field of opera – emerging singers, actors, scenographs etc, through organizing a summer schools, master classes and opera production at the end of the project.
- Music International Summer Academy –MISA (Tbilisi, Georgia) Preferred partner organization are those organizations who work with young talents in field of classical music. Their profiles should include directions of workshops, master classes, seminars in the field of piano, violin, cello, clarinet, conducting and orchestral section.
- Musicamera; Portugal is working on the project "Locations and Dislocations" seeks to express, renew and recreate European experience and cultural heritage with an emphasis on the stories which constitute our sense of place and displacement, through musical projects which have the relationship between artist and community at their core.
- Starlight Entertainment, Ukraine is working on the project "Mavka: the Forest Song". The aim is to produce an unforgettable and innovative high-tech musical drama that will utilize modern and uncommon visualization techniques: computer-controlled light shows, augmented reality effects and animated backdrops.
AFESMO, France would like to partner in any project related to disable professionals/audiences and inclusive arts. They organize cultural activities for people with mental illnesses and have just been selected in an Erasmus+ project.
"Le Monde des possibles", Belgium is a training center for refugees. The project is about implementing a European cultural cooperative structure which will support the inclusive development and planning process of young migrants' cultural projects.
First Fortnight, Ireland challenges mental health prejudice through arts and cultural action, each year they run a festival http://www.firstfortnight.ie/. They were a partner on a small scale cooperation project called NEFELE (http://www.nefeleproject.eu/) and are now developing a project as the lead.
- Banco Santander's cultural foundation, Spain is looking for partners for a project based on residencies for European artists in schools in different countries.
- Heartefact Fund, Serbia is looking for cooperation projects in the field of performative arts (theatre) and new media art. Partner in "Cathexis" project funded by Creative Europe.
- Creative and Tech School "Projector" (Ukraina) will organize an international festival, which will unite representatives of different visual arts professions. Aims to gather the top speakers of European and local level and integrate European context of design and visual arts into Ukrainian landscape
Bibliotek og litteratur
- Subdirectorate General for Library coordination, Spain: Innovation in public libraries and identification, description, dissemination and promotion of bibliographical heritage collections.
Serbian Literary Society wants to develop a project primarily about testing, implementation and evaluation of sustainable model of help and support for socially imperiled writers by taking into account the principle of relation of literature and society.
- "Broadway Albania" an organization focused on musical theatre, organization which is interested for cooperation projects call, in the field of performative arts (theatre). They would like to join a project as a partner, leaded eventually by an experienced organization in this field.
- Artdidaktion, Spain is an art action & research group at the University of Salamanca that works in artistic creation, education and visual art projects, connecting contemporary art and new meanings for cultural transformation through art.
- The 'Miniatura' City Theatr from Gdańsk in Poland would like to participate in an innovative project focusing on audience development and dedicated to children and youth or familie
- Cassa di Risparmio di Pistoia e Pescia Foundation (IT) Project aims to produce new artistic works in the field of performing arts through strong interaction between artists and citizens, second and third generations of immigrants, across cities and countries. Fables and fairy tales have been identified as the literary genre to be adopted, investigated, divulged and rewritten in the course of the project. Looking for partners within theatre, music, dance producers and performers, interdisciplinary cultural centers, universities etc.
- The theatre Renaissance in Mondeville (FR) and KVS, the Flemish theatre in Brussels (BE): Project on stage arts aiming dealing with the current migration crisis in Europe, with a focus on the particular problems faced by refugees who are minors. Involving a theater director and three or four other artists such as photographer, author, documentary film maker, as well as producing and touring with the performance.
- Tbilisi Z. Paliashvili Opera and Ballet State Theatre would like to participate in a joint project involving outreach and education programs, training, capacity building, etc
- Cluster FACTS (Serbia) is looking for cooperation projects in the role as partner. Interested in creating a designer hub.This is a cluster organization of 20 companies and 2 academic institutions working in the field of fashion design and creative industries.
Kultur og stedsutvikling
- Municipality of Tripolis, Greece is interested in participating as partners in projects - among others - with special focus on sustainable urban and rural development.
- University of Economy in Bydgoszcz (PL) Prosjekt: Artist exchange an coproduction between 6 countries in the Baltic Sea region which will result in contributions to the programme of the festival "Festival of Art and Culture of the Baltic Countries".
- Parobrod, Serbia wants to collect and interpret the "untold stories" of the local history and build a partnership with organizations dealing with cultural heritage of Jewish society, organizations that develop the audience development methods, and organizations working in the field of new media art and digital technology.
Her kan du se partnersøk fra 2016. Ta gjerne kontakt hvis det er interessante prosjekter her.