I forbindelse med utlysningen av midler til samarbeidsprosjekter mottar Kulturrådet mange henvendelser fra europeiske aktører som ønsker å samarbeide med en norsk partner. Å finne riktig partner tar tid, men kan gi deg inngang til interessante faglige nettverk. Husk å beregne god tid! Vi har gjort en grov sortering, men mange henvender seg bredt og ønsker partnere fra ulike deler av kultursektoren.
Finner du ikke den du er på jakt etter? Da kan vi hjelpe deg med å legge ut et partnersøk via deskene i alle medlemslandene. Mal for partnersøk finner du her.
organisasjoner som søker partnere i forbindelse med utlysningen for 2018
Kulturarv - NB! Fristen har gått ut for Kulturarvåret 2018, men kan være aktuelt for andre samarbeidsprosjekter
- NAVA is the digital archive of the Hungarian Public Broadcasters' current audiovisual content produced in or relating to Hungary. Searching partners interested in creating digital archives of audio or visual materials related to a cultural area.
- Municipality of Hévíz, Hungary operates the world famous spa and the related hospital. The town is rich in historical heritages and cultural activities and would like to take part in a coopertion project.
- The Municipality of Veszprém is interested in initiatives that aim to preserve and promote the cultural heritage and cultural diversity. Besides, Veszprém is famous for its high-quality cultural-artistic festivals in music, film and arts.
- City Council of the City of Šabac (Serbia) wants to be a partner in a project within cultural heritage, involuntary migrations, oral history, Jewish history
- The European Association for Local Democracy. Involve young emerging artists in the fields of theatre, classical music and theatre.
- Centre for Women's Studies/The Marija Jurić Zagorka Memorial Apartment, Croatia. Wants to build a network of researchers and practitioners in the non-profit sector, museums, academia and companies in order to explore creative practice through co-creation and participatory programming to broaden the visibility of female heritage through events and online experiences.
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews . Wishes to be a partner in a project tackling issues such as preventing anti-semitism and xenophobia. Interdisciplinary cultural and educational projects as well as audience development is of interest.
- Šibenik fortress, Croatia. Searching to become a partner in a project for European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018. Working with cultural heritage, fortifications, cultural tourism, innovation, sustainability, new technologies in heritage presentation, audience development, cultural management, cultural events organization.
- Association of Cultural Heritage Education in Finland is developing the project "HERITAGE HUBS" which aims to develop a practical tool and method for educational professionals and schools throughout Europe to enable the integration of heritage, culture and intercultural dialogue and learning in their everyday work.
- Angels Post Service (Ukraina) works with public organizations for elderly people and wants to develop a project with focus on local handcraft in cooperation with museums and cultural handcraft festivals.
- Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Belgrade wants to develop Cooperation projects in the field of heritage, visual art and digitization related to the heritage of the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Belgrade.
- Memorial park "Kragujevacki oktobar" (Serbia) wants to develop a project on the characteristics of a society/country when they are on the brink of war or conflict. Looking for partners that are institutions dealing with antiwar studies, communication, civil rights, performing arts, visual arts, cultural heritage, publishing etc.
- Le cercle bleu (FR). The purpose of the project "Secret of works of art" is audience development, especially targeting youth, using digital technologies. Looking for partners that are European broadcasters, European museums, galleries, art centers, schools.
- Culture and sports Association PAOK (Kypros) wants to be a partner in a Pan European Folklore/Heritage Festivals. Each partner will organize a folklore festival in its city/community and also will participate in other partners' festivals. Activities: Dance performances, traditional songs and music, presentation of traditional occupations, handicrafts training.
- Département of Seine-et-Marne (FR) is working on a project that aims at creating « Living Labs » whose mission is to rethink part or all of a historic monument or European museum's tour circuits, in order to make them more accessible to all publics.
- Association of historic Towns of Slovenia is planning a project aiming to bring untraditional art contents and new audiences in historic sites; promote undiscovered historic cities/sites as a venue for innovation, creativity and different art events; provide new learning opportunities for young artists.
- Cinesthesia, Greece aims at creating a cultural exchange among three European cities/ locations. Their common ground is not a specific chronological moment of reference, about an when economic, commercial or industrial development met with cultural wealth as a result of intense interactions with Europe.
National Museum of Maps and Old Books, Romania. They want to participate as a partner organisation in a cooperation project which includes development of urban communities and young people's access to cultural heritage (maps heritage).
- The Cyprus Theater Museum is interested in becoming a partner in projects - especially in the audience development area. They also welcome any interesting ideas; for instance, designing creative approaches to learning in cultural spaces. They are especially interested in collaborating with other museums, cultural heritage preservation institutions and theatres.
Ilia State University, Georgia want to develop a project dealing from music and particularly Baroque and Renaissance.
Ukrainian National Tchaikovsky Academy of Music (Kiev). They would be happy to find partners from AEC Members, Youth orchestras, Festivals, Cultural Institutions. Topic: Music, Cultural Heritage, Youth.
Les Dissonances Academy, France is interested in working together with institutions (conservatories, concert halls, orchestras…) to create Les Dissonances Academy and give young talents the opportunity to experiment with an alternative way of playing the music.
MOTO, Serbia wants to develop a project with the focus on providing support to young artists (and students) in the field of opera – emerging singers, actors, scenographs etc, through organizing a summer schools, master classes and opera production at the end of the project.
- Music International Summer Academy –MISA (Tbilisi, Georgia) Preferred partner organization are those organizations who work with young talents in field of classical music. Their profiles should include directions of workshops, master classes, seminars in the field of piano, violin, cello, clarinet, conducting and orchestral section.
- Musicamera; Portugal is working on the project "Locations and Dislocations" seeks to express, renew and recreate European experience and cultural heritage with an emphasis on the stories which constitute our sense of place and displacement, through musical projects which have the relationship between artist and community at their core.
- Starlight Entertainment, Ukraine is working on the project "Mavka: the Forest Song". The aim is to produce an unforgettable and innovative high-tech musical drama that will utilize modern and uncommon visualization techniques: computer-controlled light shows, augmented reality effects and animated backdrops.
- Ukrainian National Tchaikovsky Academy of Music (Kiev). "Youth and Cultural Heritage" is a collaborative project between youth orchestras across Europe and orchestras, festivals, cultural institutions and institutions in the higher music education sector.
- Kalamata municipality (Greece) looking for partners for a project mainly within the fields of music and/or dance.
PEPSAEE, a scientific non-profit organization from Greece. They wish to take part as leaders in small scale project titled: "The Art4PSY Project: Promoting social inclusion through Art".
- EDUCOMMART - GR Meeting Point of Creative Education; Create a space for new structures and ideas for a holistic approach to education of people with special needs, disabilities and in general of vulnerable social groups and awareness of social , cultural issues and environmental interest.
- AFESMO, France would like to partner in any project related to disable professionals/audiences and inclusive arts. They organize cultural activities for people with mental illnesses and have just been selected in an Erasmus+ project.
"Le Monde des possibles", Belgium is a training center for refugees. The project is about implementing a European cultural cooperative structure which will support the inclusive development and planning process of young migrants' cultural projects.
First Fortnight, Ireland challenges mental health prejudice through arts and cultural action, each year they run a festival http://www.firstfortnight.ie/. They were a partner on a small scale cooperation project called NEFELE (http://www.nefeleproject.eu/) and are now developing a project as the lead.
Georgian Arts and Culture Center, GACC. NGO that has more than 20 years of experience working in the arts and culture sector. They want to work on a project aiming at building capacity of young curators and art event creators.
Cartwheel Arts UK aims to do Art for a Reason; Promoting social inclusion, cohesion, diversity and regeneration through community participation in vibrant, innovative, high-quality arts projects.
Galerija Fotografija Ltd. (Slovenia). Art galleries from emerging art markets on the art-world periphery typically have limited experience with strategically developing their business, managing global and local collector relations. The project objective is to develop business skills and exchange best practices.
Banco Santander's cultural foundation, Spain is looking for partners for a project based on residencies for European artists in schools in different countries.
- Heartefact Fund, Serbia is looking for cooperation projects in the field of performative arts (theatre) and new media art. Partner in "Cathexis" project funded by Creative Europe.
- Creative and Tech School "Projector" (Ukraina) will organize an international festival, which will unite representatives of different visual arts professions. Aims to gather the top speakers of European and local level and integrate European context of design and visual arts into Ukrainian landscape
- Art Gallery "Max Estrella" Spain. They are willing to participate in any project related to cultural heritage and contemporary artistic creation/audience development/new business models.
Bibliotek og litteratur
Mediart International Association from Croatia (HR). They want to develop a project that would create engaged audience in the field of empowering female writers.
- Subdirectorate General for Library coordination, Spain: Innovation in public libraries and identification, description, dissemination and promotion of bibliographical heritage collections.
Serbian Literary Society wants to develop a project primarily about testing, implementation and evaluation of sustainable model of help and support for socially imperiled writers by taking into account the principle of relation of literature and society.
Treći Trg publishing house from Belgrade. They have one literary translation project (Greek literature from Cyprus in Serbian language) and now they want to expand the partnership under the European cooperation projects.
- Children's Theatre of Republic of Srpska from Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The purpose of the project is to transfer the skills and knowledge from successful European puppeteers to the theatres, artists and audiences in the countries where the art of puppetry is not rooted and has not yet found its place in local art academies.
- Shaper/Caper Our - Scotland (dance theatre company). The proposal is a trans-national and intergenerational look at LGBTQ I+ legislation in different countries. Interested in collaborating across art forms and want to explore new cross-national performance collaborations and innovative creative learning models.
- Transform Festival in England. They are looking for smaller-scale festivals, doing fresh and exciting work in the performing arts, who (like Transform) are young, developing festivals.
- Junta del Valle de la Aezkoa Public institution that represents 9 villages of Navarre, Spain. Folk dance and music in rural areas. Looking for associations, schools or festivals interested in developing new repertories and exchange their knowledge and traditions and professionalization of folk artists.
- Creative Laboratory of Contemporary Theatre – KRILA – Croatia. Searching for partners for the project "Make a Move" among European theatre production companies, Theatre du geste.
- GastroZirkus- ES, is a project that proposes the cross cooperation and capacity building of contemporary circus artists (art directors, stage directors, acrobats, clowns, magicians, etc.) with young creative chefs and their teams to acquire new skills and repertoires.
- "Broadway Albania" an organization focused on musical theatre, organization which is interested for cooperation projects call, in the field of performative arts (theatre). They would like to join a project as a partner, leaded eventually by an experienced organization in this field.
- Artdidaktion, Spain is an art action & research group at the University of Salamanca that works in artistic creation, education and visual art projects, connecting contemporary art and new meanings for cultural transformation through art.
- The 'Miniatura' City Theatr from Gdańsk in Poland would like to participate in an innovative project focusing on audience development and dedicated to children and youth or familie
- Cassa di Risparmio di Pistoia e Pescia Foundation (IT) Project aims to produce new artistic works in the field of performing arts through strong interaction between artists and citizens, second and third generations of immigrants, across cities and countries. Fables and fairy tales have been identified as the literary genre to be adopted, investigated, divulged and rewritten in the course of the project. Looking for partners within theatre, music, dance producers and performers, interdisciplinary cultural centers, universities etc.
- The theatre Renaissance in Mondeville (FR) and KVS, the Flemish theatre in Brussels (BE): Project on stage arts aiming dealing with the current migration crisis in Europe, with a focus on the particular problems faced by refugees who are minors. Involving a theater director and three or four other artists such as photographer, author, documentary film maker, as well as producing and touring with the performance.
- Tbilisi Z. Paliashvili Opera and Ballet State Theatre would like to participate in a joint project involving outreach and education programs, training, capacity building, etc
- Cluster FACTS (Serbia) is looking for cooperation projects in the role as partner. Interested in creating a designer hub.This is a cluster organization of 20 companies and 2 academic institutions working in the field of fashion design and creative industries.
POINT Cultural hub, Romania is interested in projects looking at the mission and role of today's arts and culture hubs in Europe, at exchanging practices, management and business models.
Kultur og stedsutvikling
"Charity Foundation "Kharkiv with you", Ukraine aiming at creating a network of the Common European Cultural Space Development Centers for events in the project regions, and exchange program for young artists.
European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation Duero-Douro, Spain –cultural experiences in rural areas. The objective is to create a EUROPEAN NETWORK OF CREATIVE RURAL AGENTS.
Municipality of Tripolis, Greece is interested in participating as partners in projects - among others - with special focus on sustainable urban and rural development.
- Arhitext Design Foundation from Bucharest. The project will be developed as a process of critical exploration, survey, evaluation and dissemination of contemporary architecture.
ESCU Association, Romania looking for partners interested in developing together and delivering content for an international multidisciplinary festival. The main theme of the co-productions would be "The Sound of the World'.
Association of United Arts working in the field of performing and visual art, Ukraine. Focusing on the creative search for young artists in the area of contemporary music and performative art.
- Zemun Small Art Centre (Serbia) proposes the project "The museum of corruption": The project partners from the Balkans, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia will examine at least 10 notorious cases in each and every of these capitals aiming to find their common ground. The findings will be represented in a form of transmedia story-telling.
- University of Economy in Bydgoszcz (PL) Prosjekt: Artist exchange an coproduction between 6 countries in the Baltic Sea region which will result in contributions to the programme of the festival "Festival of Art and Culture of the Baltic Countries".
- Parobrod, Serbia wants to collect and interpret the "untold stories" of the local history and build a partnership with organizations dealing with cultural heritage of Jewish society, organizations that develop the audience development methods, and organizations working in the field of new media art and digital technology.
- Selina productions (Greece) looking for partners for a project in the fields of music, fine arts, exhibitions, digital (3D animation and projection mapping)
- UAMAZE (Ukraine) in the fields of Heritage, Visual Arts, Interdisciplinary projects, Audience development.
Her kan du se partnersøk fra 2016. Ta gjerne kontakt hvis det er interessante prosjekter her.